[meteorite-list] Who has the Virus???

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:35 2004

The virus going around now is sent randomly to different servers all
over, I spoke with my server yesterday at length on this subject. He
caught two in a six hour period coming to me.
Don't open spam messages, out dated addressed emails, or no humor,
funny, or crap mails sent from your friends except me...
Dave F.