[meteorite-list] Deport TX - AD

From: JPBrockets_at_aol.com <JPBrockets_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:35 2004

--part1_3f.dff4d59.276c5f8f_boundary

Hello List:

A while back I acquired a nice DEPORT TX Iron meteorite. The piece has the
Monnig number M1.73. I have since had it cut in half and etched. The two
pieces can be seen in the link below.

http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/preview/jp/jpbrockets/deportjb.jpg

I am keeping the 55.7 gram piece (yes, the one with the Monnig number) in my
collection. I am offering the other 58.7 gram piece for $155.00 plus
shipping.

>From the Catalogue of METEORITES 5th addition, page 171:

Find 1926
Iron. (IAB) Coarse octahedrite; bandwidth 1.3 mm
Approx. recovered weight 14.9 kg

If you are interested please email me off list.

Thanks for your time!

Juris Breikss
jpbrockets_at_aol.com

--part1_3f.dff4d59.276c5f8f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello List:
<BR>
<BR>A while back I acquired a nice DEPORT TX Iron meteorite. &nbsp;The piece has the <BR>Monnig number M1.73. &nbsp;I have since had it cut in half and etched. &nbsp;The two <BR>pieces can be seen in the link below.
<BR>
<BR>http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/preview/jp/jpbrockets/deportjb.jpg
<BR>
<BR>I am keeping the 55.7 gram piece (yes, the one with the Monnig number) in my <BR>collection. &nbsp;I am offering the other 58.7 gram piece for $155.00 plus <BR>shipping.
<BR>
<BR>From the Catalogue of METEORITES 5th addition, page 171:
<BR>
<BR>Find 1926
<BR>Iron. &nbsp;(IAB) Coarse octahedrite; bandwidth 1.3 mm
<BR>Approx. recovered weight 14.9 kg
<BR>
<BR>If you are interested please email me off list. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for your time!
<BR>
<BR>Juris Breikss