[meteorite-list] meteorite orbit and origin data

From: Peter Brown <pbrown_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

Frank--

The other meteorites are :
1. Pribram (Czecheslovakia) - accidental camera network, multi station photos.
2. Lost City - Prairie Network (USA) camera recovery
3. Innisfree - Meteorite Observation and Recovery Project (MORP) (Canada)
photographs
4. Peekskill (USA) - multi-station video recovery (purely by accident - not a
dedicated network recovery.
5. Tagish Lake (Canada) - US DoD satellites plus ground-based photos/videos
(also obtained by accident)
6. May, 2000 fireball/meteorite fall in Czech Republic - orbit found from
accidental video records (another Peekskill!).

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Brown
Assistant Professor