[meteorite-list] Ragland

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

In a message dated 14/12/00 18:26:06 GMT Standard Time, dweir_at_cegi.net writes:

<< I have a tiny 0.7 g
 specimen on my website, but the slice in Bob Haag's field guide is to
 die for. >>

Hi David,
Bob Haag's Ragland is a stunning piece indeed, showing a sea of chondrules
and large clasts. There's also a beautiful slice of Ragland featured in the
Gallery at www.meteorite.com which belongs to Martin Horejsi.

I'm in negotiations to trade for a slice/fragment right now but I'm not sure
if it'll work out. I've had Ragland on my wish list for some years, so if
anyone on the List wants to sell me some or exchange for anything listed on
my site, please let me know.

Thanks to all who emailed me with more info on this one!

Cheers,
Rob.
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,