[meteorite-list] Wanted: Museum Specimen

From: Roman Jirasek <rom_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

I remember seeing that one on ebay, 200+ gram meteorite from the
Smithsonian. It came with label and all written documentation.

It was $600.00 and there was one bidder. I also noticed that the
seller had more negative feedbacks than I do positive, now at 48.
Buyer beware!

Check out my ebay auctions ending tomorrow. Type in user name
roman... (with 3 periods). Nice Sudbury impact glass, see pics!

Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com