[meteorite-list] My Morocco Photos

From: gle_at_bellatlantic.net <gle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:33 2004

DEAN, YOUR ACCOUNT OF THE 70KM RING AROUND THE MOUNTAIN WAS FASCINATING-
2 FEET DOWN, SHARK'S TEETH-FURTHER DOWN, DINOSAUR BONES-10 TO 15 FEET,
TRILOBITES. YOU WERE DESCENDING IN A VIRTUAL TIME MACHINE. HOPEFULLY,
THEY WON'T BRING THE ENTIRE MOUNTAIN DOWN ON THEMSELVES(ie. CALVERT
CLIFFS IN MARYLAND). THIS BRINGS TO MIND THE SLAB OF K-T BOUNDARY I HAVE
SEEN AT THE SMITHSONIAN. SOMTHING LIKE THAT WOULD NICE IN ONE'S
COLLECTION- BEST REGARDS, GRANT ELLIOTT