[meteorite-list] More Texas Meteorites

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:33 2004

--part1_e1.d51704f.276324b2_boundary

In a message dated 12/8/00 5:46:36 AM Mountain Standard Time,
dandre10_at_cybertrails.com writes:

> I believe this site was posted by Anne a year or two ago. If the
> Sassa-frass meteorite interest you, this one should as well.

Hello Dave,

Very good memory.
Yes I did, well over a year ago. I still get e-mails from them every couple
months, always saying pretty much the same thing, that they have made great
discoveries, that they will publish very soon, and it will revolutionize our
understanding of meteorites, geology, the Moon, and a few other things...

So far I haven't seen anything else.

Strange coincidence, both are in Texas. Strange State! :-)

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com