[meteorite-list] Taking Offense

From: Joel Warren <marley2010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:33 2004

My what a love fest. I'm sure Blood feels all warm and fuzzy inside now. I
know you don't want to admit it, but there are people who feel like I do
about Michael Blood's self-rightesness. They don't say anything about it, I
do. I only say something about it when he tries to use a joke that I made,
about a comment that Farmer made, in order to show every one that Papa Blood
is the conscience of the meteorite collecting community. If you folks want
hiim to play that roll for you thats fine by me. He can be the pitcher and
you all can be the catcher. I personally don't need some burnt out liberal
hippie judging me. So, why don't Blood and his helpless puppy Dean that he
protects get together with you guys, all rub KY jelly over yourselves, burn
some candles, and congraulate each other on what upstanding fine people you
are. I'm outta here....