[meteorite-list] "Crashed Through the Roof . . . Steaming Hot!"

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

<< How long, I wonder, until we see some "genuine meteor-burned mud"
 from Salisbury, New Hampshire up for sale on eBay? >>

Reminiscent of "Micro Mike", the guy who found the "Frass Meteorite", which I
had affectionately dubbed "the Bran Muffin". HE was trying to sell
silverware from the ranchhouse near the Frass-Meteorite-discovery site. $50
per fork, if memory serves. His merchandising is gone from his website, but
the Muffin is still there, in all its glory:

    http://www.marsmeteorite.com/

Gregory