[meteorite-list] "Crashed Through the Roof . . . Steaming Hot!"

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

<< Hey, if this guy actually tries to do this couldn't he get into some hot
 water? It says on the page that it fell in Canada, is currently in Canada,
 and I'm assuming that he will probally be wanting to export it out of
Canada. >>

I'd guess the seller is in no danger - the Canadian export laws ARE
outrageous, but I'd be willing to bet they still haven't managed to prohibit
the export of items that aren't meteorites.

Gregory