[meteorite-list] Re: LIST OF THE NEW DaG'S

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

Hello all

I write from a internet point, the DaG's number is
give fron F.Folco of the Siena University.
Others.....I have the hard disk destroy, I change this
in the next week, I am sorry if I no answer to the
email's.....if you want send me a fax. I addvise all
I am out of town from tomorrow to the 10 December, I
return Monday, if I find a internet point where I go I
answer to the email's. For others informations please
wait.
Regards

matteo

--- Michel Franco <MICH-FRANCO_at_wanadoo.fr> ha scritto:
> Rob & list
>
> Some labs make a first visual survey and only
> analyse the rarest finds
> first, then the OC. It can happen that some OC
> change of type but it is very
> rare.
>
> Other labs give a DaG number according the field
> names given by the hunter.
> I do not know how Giorgio gives his numbers.
> We give chronological numbers.
>
> Best day.
>
> Michel

=====
M come Meteorite
Matteo Chinellato Nahabed
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://utenti.tripod.it/Meteoriteman/index.htmlmeteorites
ICQ 84588769