[meteorite-list] Formation age of meteorites -

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:31 2004

Hello Harry -

Not only have I not read Velikovsky, I do not intend
to.

It's clear that planets do not change orbit, and
certainly haven't changed orbits in historical times -
and its also more than abundantly clear that neither
was a parent body for asteroids destroyed in
historical times -

I don't have the time to sort out the rest of
Velikovsky's nonsense - even though that nonsense is
of great interest to others, mainly historians of
science -

If anyone wants to try it, and not necessarily you,
Harry, do not try to lump my work on historical impact
events with that of Velikovsky - and do not try to
lump any observations I may suggest about massive
impact events early in the formation of our solar
system together with his nonsense -

That tactic will not work -

EP