[meteorite-list] Re: LIST OF THE NEW DaG'S

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:31 2004

Rob & list

Some labs make a first visual survey and only analyse the rarest finds
first, then the OC. It can happen that some OC change of type but it is very
rare.

Other labs give a DaG number according the field names given by the hunter.
I do not know how Giorgio gives his numbers.
We give chronological numbers.

Best day.

Michel