Re:***Sale Denver Show***

Hi all
We have finally finished our list of meteorites for sale.  Most of these were
purchased at the Denver Gem and Mineral Show last week.  Some of the
meteorites for sale include the new Kem Kem(proposed), Zag, Ghubara and Foum
Zguid-iron. We have also included an interesting and rarely seen pallasite
from the Monnig collection.  Many of the meteorites are priced under $1.00
per gram !!!
If you are interested in a list just reply to my email address privately and
I will send a copy to you.
Thanks
Mike Jensen  email mikestockj@aol.com
Bill Jensen email meteorchsr@aol.com