Re: Mars Pathfinder Update - July 6, 1997

Ron,

I for one have really appreciated your posts on the Pathfinder. I also feel as
you do that it is very relevant to the list. Where else can we get cutting edge
information about the surface of Mars in which most of us are in hopes of
verifying with 100% certainty a part of our collection.

With the daily pics from Mars its like were on a vacation. By the way I am
claiming Yogi as my own. Now how to get it home?????

--AL